New Site

Saturday, February 20

Oh, how I yearn for summer

I was going through my photo albums on iPhoto and saw these and thought about how much I missed the beach. I cant wait to go back!


This is actually fireworks, I just moved my camera around in weird ways! IT TURNED OUT SO COOL! (Please see quote at very bottom of blog)

These pictures were taken last summer ('09) during our trip to SanDestin.
I think that the last on is cool just because it was the reddest that I have ever seen the moon... The photo (taken from my iPhone) doesn't do it justice.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the close up of the fence :)
    But they're all really good!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i'm white
21
in nursing school
and love the lake
the country and the city (but not the sewer)
i am still trying to find my place in life.
"it is no small thing to celebrate a simple life." Psalm 67